Our Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide Diaries
Subterranean termites are an extremely destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 homes in the South-West region are subject to assault. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
In Southcape Pest Management we follow the Australian Standards that requires a pro-active approach by recommending a completely trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
If your home or business is in the Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta or even Yallingup areas you can trust Southcape Pest Management to supply you with the knowledge and experience in termite control and termite protection.
What Does Murray Pest Control Adelaide Do?
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is permitted from the Australian Standards however we would rather lift pavers. In Southcape Pest Management we possess the best pest control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to termite management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certification of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We will remind you every 12 months your Termite Inspection is due to take the stress off your shoulders.
Safeguard your valuable investment now by ensuring the right termite management process is in place with the staff at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will conduct a comprehensive termite inspection on all wood before you buy your new residence.
The 8-Second Trick For Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management program for your home or business
Complete and part Termite Treated Zones using a selection of the best Termiticides on the market today. We're accredited installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar timber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We offer a broad range of treatments to suit your budget. Our pest control technicians are accredited installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, affordable, Australian, family owned and managed company that are competent in each facet of both domestic and commercial pest treatments. We're not a really big pest control company, however we're a really read this good one. Our Google customer testimonials reflect that.
The Best Strategy To Use For Murray Pest Control Adelaide
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control pros have been in the industry for more than thirty two decades. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We use the latest safe yet powerful, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and have a currently certified pest control licence.
5) Micropest utilize the newest technologically advanced termite inspection tools. We don't bill termite inspection clients anything to utilize thermal imaging or Terma-track.
The 3-Minute Rule for Murray Pest Control Adelaide
6) We're situated in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney broad service area.
7) Our exterminators wear disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your house. No dirty boots or clothing stomping through your house!
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard; he has over thirty years in the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and twenty two in Sydney.
A very important and significant difference between the licensing today and licensing thirty two years ago is this to receive a full pest licence it was used to take three years to complete. Nowadays you can purchase a franchise and a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
10 Simple Techniques For Murray Pest Control Adelaide
When I started, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a full licence which was three decades. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for over forty years.
I learnt a whole lot more than many, but he'd treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body. .
When you initially begin with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much about what it is you are doing. But just like a fine wine a fantastic pest controller after five or so years starts to think of why and where they're spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're specialist, and you can do it in your sleep.